You Beauty Discovery - Beauty Box;

Saturday 26 October 2013






You Beauty Discovery Box for £6.95

You Beauty Discovery is the lasted 'beauty box' I signed up for. It's a beauty Box where you get to pick two items (and get two little gifts). For the October Box, I picked the Tangle Teezer Compact, and Zelen's Instant Transformer Renewal Mask (along with a You Beauty mirror and Nakad Cocoa Orange bar, and their magazine tell you about the products ofc).

This month you could pick from these items:- Crabtree and Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy, Glo Minerals Lash Boosting Mascara, Age Defy+ Liner Eraser Lip and Eye Serum, Tangle Teezer Compact, Melvita Nectar Brightening Essence, Noble Isle Shower Gel, L'Occtaine Divine Cream and Zelen's Renewal Mask.

I think it's a great list of products to try from (apart from not enough make up). For £6.95 I think it's a great price to pay. I've wanted to get a Tangle Teezer for ages, and getting the mask was a bonus. Hopefully the next box will be as good as this one. They're doing their own advent calender for £49.95 - (Worth over £240). I hope this box doesn't disappoint. I'm so glad I've found a box where I can pick the items I actually want! I really recommend this box.

I haven't used the mask yet, but the brush is AMAZING! I'm so glad that I got it, and I would pay the full price for it, but no fear, you can still buy it while it's October. I think everyone should get their hands on this while they can. They do limited edition boxes as well, like the Balance Me box a lot of Bbloggers have been talking about, and for X-Mas they've brought out the Advent one, which may be in my hands very soon indeed.

Do you like the sounds of the box? You do get less products, but you get a chance of loving what you get more (though it isn't really a surprise). There are a few pros and Cons, but this is my first box with my company, and knowing I can actually pick the items I get, even though the unknowing factor has gone, I still get excited to receive the box, open it up and test out the product, for me it's a big WIN!

Would you sign up to a beauty box like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...