Nails Need Love As Well;

Saturday 5 October 2013






Click to enlarge & show more detail.


ORLY - Nailtrition - £14.70 (Currently 2 for 1 - ends Oct' 17th)



Hey Lovelies;

I'm a confessed slacker when it comes to foot and nail care. It's never been something that I've put as any form of a priority. Even though foot care still hasn't moved up in the list, nail care has - which is weird considering I look after my hands. After buying OPI's Nail Envy and CND Solar Oil, I realised my hands/nails deserve more care, and ORLY came to mind.

After scouting their 'nail treatment' section of the website, I settled upon 'Nailtrition.' 

They say "Nailtrition helps to stimulate fast natural nail growth and strengthens peeling and splitting nails. This hero strengthener helps nails grow long and strong - fast! Enriched with natural minerals, Nailtrition is great for rebuilding nails after acrylics and for nails that just won't grow. ORLY polishes are free from DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde and feature the award-winning Gripper Cap for ease of use and expert application"

Sounds great, right? So, what do you have to do?

Week one:- Apply 1-2 coats daily and remove at the end of the week. Week 2:- Repeat. You can do the two week programme again, though waiting a week before you repeat the programme. 

I'm currently on day two of the programme, and so far it's been rather annoying tbh. Not being able to remove any of the polish till the end of the week, makes you have a buildup of product on your nails, and the polish doesn't look smooth or neat, and that's rather annoying. 

I haven't noticed at REAL difference in my nails, but it's a bit too early for that - so I'll keep you updated. I'm getting really back into nail care (a post will be up soon). As you may have seen by my other posts I do love hand cream, so hopefully my nails will be just as lovely soon.

What nail treatments do you love/use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...