It's A Ten - Miracle Leave In Product;

Sunday 6 October 2013





Hey Lovelies; 

Today I'm bringing you a lovely product, that my hair wouldn't be the same without. This is a favourite of a few BBloggers - and I can see why. It's meant to do ten different claims - which, I don't actually think it does.

1:- Repairs Dry, damaged hair.
2:- Adds Shine.
3:- Detangles.
4:-Controls Frizz.
5:- Seals and Protects hair colour.
6:- Prevents split ends.
7:- Stops hair breakage.
8:- Creates Silkiness.
9:- Enhances natural body.
10:- Flat iron spray and thermal protector.

It does add shine, controls frizz, makes hair silky and protects hair - but, for 1, 5, 6, 7 and 9, I guess it's hard to tell if it actually does some of them. You're meant to apply this to damp hair, after it's been washed, and doesn't give the option to dry hair which is something I dislike about it. I wanted something that controls frizz after I've brushed my hair, and this product isn't it, but that being said, it does a great job for a few days after being washed of controlling frizz. 

For £13+, it is on the more expensive side of the scale, and many wouldn't have a budget to buy this. I took a risk with it, as I hoped it'd do what it claimed. So far, it's been amazing for my hair. Now, the only problem I really have with it, is that it's curly, and with that, frizz! My hair isn't really dry, or flat. It's thick, so it has body and volume - so, that being said, if I don't have a lot of problems with my hair, and this makes it a lot better than not using it, it must be pretty decent (or I just don't realise the state of my hair :P). 

I'm still in two minds about if I'd buy it again. I'm going to try a few more products, but because I only wash my hair when needed (about every 5 or so days) I know this will last a while - with 120ml of product, I won't have to buy it again for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...