L'Oreal Nude Magique (Eau De Teint) - First Impressions;

Wednesday 2 October 2013






L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint - Currently £6.99 in Superdrug

Hey Lovelies. Today I'm bringing you a new release to the UK (though it's been available on FeelUnique for a few weeks, since hearing about this product I wanted to get my hands on it. I scouted Ebay looking for an international seller, and what not, but couldn't find any, but, yesterday I popped into Superdrug hoping to pick up the MUA Eyeshadow Sticks, and to my delight I found this! It's currently on offer for £6.99, but as soon as I saw it I had to get it. 

As soon as I got home I decided to try it out, so I removed half of my make up, to test out the colour match, and coverage to my much loved Silk Creme foundation I was wearing that day. The first thing I noticed, no pump. This was a bit upsetting as the product is literally like water - it runs down your hand if you apply too much. Next thing, it literally melted into my skin, leaving no trace, it's like liquid skin. This does have a liquid to powder formulation, which with my dry skin, made me question it, but it didn't cling at all. It just glided over my skin and melted in. The coverage is decent enough, I say low to medium coverage, but it's buildable. It didn't sink into my pores, and just made my skin look better than before, which is a look I go for.

The packaging is thick glass, with a metallic purple screw top. It's so dinky and fits into the palm of my hand. It only has 20mls, which is a downside, but I can forgive it for how great it is. This is my second day wearing it, and I'm going to use some different moisturisers with it, and apply it different ways before a full review is up but so far I love it, it may even be my favourite high street foundation. I went for the lightest shade 100 - which is a TAD, just a tad too dark, but their range isn't too bad. Go to Superdrug and get it! You won't regret it. 

1 comment:

  1. Perfect Post ! x Such a shame i missed the offer in Super Drug ! x

    chasinghopeaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...