Project Pan;

Friday 12 July 2013



Hey all - it's project pan time!

What made me start wanting to do a ' Project Pan,' is basically when I looked at all my beauty product, I realised that I have 4 lip sticks on the same shade, 7 body butters, 10+ face bases, and I literally NEVER use up anything make up or skin care wise - hair wise, I generally just use up a few bits and bobs that I always use. The problem with having so much choice is that I never use the same product over and over again.

There are different types of project pan - but it's same ending, using the product till it hits 'pan' or you just finish it. Some people pick 1-20 items, however many you want and once you've finished or hit pan on them all, you're done. Some people do project pans for a certain amount of time - (some people do this to see how much money they've saved or want to save for this time period) My project pan, is going to be on in which I cannot buy another lip product till I finish one, I cannot buy another face base till I finish one - and this is going to count with all my beauty products.

There are already a lot of products I wanna buy, but when you're in the beauty world, when you see and hear people talking and showing you products it's pretty easy for you to lust over them if you're like me at all - that being said, I lust over things that I already essentially have at home, it may be a different brand, called a different name but it does the same damn thing.

I already have some things online that I've bought and I'm waiting to get them, but for now, no more buying. I think I have a few Illamasqua products, Superdrugs and Boots orders coming in. I'm already lusting over Dior's BB Cream after testing it out and loving it, Origin's Eye creams like No Puffery and a few other bits and bobs. I can always find something I want and justify buying it. I did do a project pan before in which I could only buy items from unused beauty items I've sold on Ebay, so I'm swapping things I don't use, for new things I may like (justification?)

Anyway, I'll try my best to resist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...