A Daily Red Lipstick;

Monday 14 December 2015



Hello Lovelies;

A few days ago I purchased my first Dior lipstick - The Rouge Dior lipstick in 644 (Rogue Blossom). I never normally go for these types of shades. My reds are normally matte, blue toned and a dark vamp like shade. This is more of a red-pink and has a slight shine to it...The perfect daily red. 

This red isn't too 'out there' I think its a gorgeous red for those oh are starting out wearing reds and building up. I've been wearing this daily wherever I can. It is more bright, which I don't think I usually pull off buy something about it called to me, the downside? The staying power isn't great. I haven't done the blot or matte powder trick, but I will be giving it a shot.

The lipstick itself is very creamy. It stands out but isn't in your face which I adore. It looks different in the lights, sometimes a red-pink with a hint of coral/orange depending. It's such an intriguing shade which is why I picked it up. At £26.50 it isn't cheap at all and the staying power is the biggest letdown. It is easily re-applied when you're out and about. 

I adore this and will defiantly be checking out more from Dior! Maybe a nude or pink this time.

Do you have a daytime red?
What's your favourite red lip?
Do you prefer bold or bright lips? (or both)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...