5 September Favourites;

Friday 25 September 2015






Hello lovelies;

I know I say this every month, but I can't believe that September has come to an end. I haven't done a monthly favourites in so long, not that I haven't written the post out, just when it comes to photography, if it isn't right I won't post it..I've decided to only stick with 5 favourites so you know I really love the products. 

I only have a 'sample' size of the Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay, which means I have been using if for more special occasions but I adore it. I already own too many perfumes so I don't buy another until I use one up. This is just a gorgeous fresh and floral scent - I am a big fan of floral and fig scents. One of the best things is that it lasts for ages on you..You can smell it hours after and I love that! I'm half way through so I really need to limit my use. 

The colder weather and washing up does a number on my hands..I sound old, but it just dries my hands out. I love the Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream to just moisturise them and it's the only thing that really works and makes them feel nourished. It does have a strong scent for a few minutes which smells like Vicks...I was really apprehensive about using it at first; sensitive skin! It does sink in quickly though. 

Autumn/Winter is back, well, it never left. I've seen a lot more autumnal make up and with that, berry lips! I'm a big fan of berry lips, I happily wear them during the winter but I do love them with big fluffy jumpers and layered clothing. I've been wearing the Charlotte Tilbury Love Liberty Matte Rev' lipstick a lot over the past month..I do have a little dupe for you all coming soon and some other autumnal lips. This is just a gorgeous berry lipstick and it's so creamy for a matte. 

The Maybelline Browsatin is a duo eyebrow product - A powder on one side and a pencil on the other. I'm not a fan of the pencil to be honest, but I love the powder. I do the outline of my brows with S&G Archery and fill it in with the powder. It's a nice duo, but I find them pencil is too harsh and not thin enough to be precise. The powder applicator could be thinner but I can work with that. 

Lastly is another sample, the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Powder is a weird choice..I have dry skin, really dry skin but this is really perfect for me. If I use a liquid foundation it reacts with my eczema 9/10..This doesn't. I can lightly powder this over my face and it counteracts the redness and just gives a hit of cover that I want..I've never been a fan of high coverage, but just a light coverage, maybe a bit of concealer if my skin is good and I'm happy. 

What's your monthly favourites?
Do we share any favoueites? 
Would you try any of these?

3 comments:

  1. love that lip color

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so desperate to try out a Jo Malone perfume, I always hear fantastic things about them, maybe I'll get lucky at Xmas! Great favourites! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red lipstick is gorgeous, perfect for Autumn! I love it! xx

    http://poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/how-to-diy-tape-in-hair-extensions.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...