Go-to Highstreet A/W Lipstick;

Thursday 1 October 2015


Hey Lovelies;

Today I am bringing my favourite high street A/W lipstick for the price of £6.99 you cannot go wrong..

The Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipsticks (Divine Wine) are brilliant..Like brilliant. Charlotte Tilbury brought out the Matte Revolution lipsticks some time ago - they're matte, none drying and creamy and finally the high street has a product to contend with. The CT lipsticks come in at around £23 which is a hell of a price gap...The top swatch is Charlotte Tilbury Matte Rev' in Love Liberty which is the closest dupe I've found to Divine Wine (bottom swatch) As you can see Divine wine is a more red wine colour, and love liberty is a berry, with a pinkie undertone. 

The whole range is amazing, from deeper autumn shades to nudes - something for everyone. The formulation itself isn't drying at all. This does last a good 3-4 hours on me depending if I am drinking and eating - If you eat it will wipe away quicker though. The lipstick itself doesn't drag or feather at all. You go need to prep your lips with a good lip balm, maybe a lip scrub as well..I always do the steps before wearing a matte lip. 

I really need to get some more shades in the range..The nudes look gorgeous! For a hughstreet price and high end quality you cannot go wrong really.

Have you tried these lipsticks?
Do you prefer matte, satin etc..?
Do you like deep autumn/winter shades?


7 comments:

  1. Both similar in shade and a delightful colour, I just dont think I could pull it off x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really good close match in shade and texture by the look of your pic to the CT. Good find. I love a matte lipstick. I think they're so elegant and totally practical to wear. Love these berry colours that are around this A/W. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that color

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this lipstick is basically A/W in a tube! Absolutely gorgeous, think I need to pick up the Maybelline one xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard such good things about these lipsticks, NEED to get my hands on one :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww wow what gorgeous colours! i actually prefer the hughstreet version!

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard so much about Divine Wine! It looks gorgeous!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...