DIY Lip Scrub;

Monday 11 May 2015


Hello Lovelies;

I normally purchase the Lush Lip Scrub and I do adore it - I ran out yesterday and decided to make a DIY one instead of re-purchasing. It's REALLY easy and takes minutes. It's really important to exfoliate your lips to get lipstick going on a lot more smoothly and this is edible! It's very similar to the Lush version, enjoy! 

You need:-

Coconut Oil
Honey
Granulated Sugar
Container to store product (Bought mine here)
Container to mix product

Add two teaspoons on sugar, 1/4 of coconut oil and a dash of honey....How precise? The rule is the more sugar you use and less honey/coconut oil the more exfoliating it'll be, and vice versa will be more moisturising. 

I think this is a great way as many people already have these products in their cupboard. I wouldn't use the sugar and honey alone as you'll have sticky lips...It's more to make it a bit sweeter. You can also add some vanilla essence in for taste. You can sub coconut oil with olive oil also. 

I hope you enjoyed this short and sweet DIY post, I will also be doing a DIY tinted moisturiser post as it's getting warmer and you can easily make your foundations into a more moisturising and light base as well as a face mask as well!

Do you make your own DIY beauty?
Will you be making this lip scrub?
Do you use a lip scrub?

5 comments:

  1. Ah this is such a good idea, not sure why I haven't thought of it before!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot easier than going and buying it ^.^ xx

      Delete
  2. Ohh amazing, so simple too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I need to try this. So far I have been using my toothbrush for a 5-min massage once a week, and then layering a pea amount of honey. That's my lazy approach to DIY, I guess;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...