Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Primer (Nude and Plum)

Saturday 25 April 2015



Hello Lovelies;

Clinique recently launched a new lipstick called the 'Lip Pops' £16.00 I've heard a lot of hype about them, and rightly so. They're buttery, long lasting and very pigmented!

I have two shades - Nude Pop (01) and Plum Pop (14) I decided to go with nude for a more everyday shade, and Plum is a gorgeous spring/summer/autumn plum - It reminds me a lot of MAC Plumful. They last as long as MAC Cremesheen lipsticks do one me, and have similar finish. 

The lipsticks themselves have no scent to them. They're lightweight and seal very securely. I love the packaging of these. You can pop them into your handbag and easily apply some of the shades (nude) on the go. Having the packaging as the lipstick colour makes it easy to pick out amongst your other shades. They have a gorgeous shade range, brights, beiges, nudes etc well, 16 shades in all... So you will find your own perfect shade in the range. 

If you're looking for your first higher end lipstick I do highly recommend them. There is a great shade range, but not big enough and over complicated finishes as you can get with MAC lipsticks. 

I'm really happy with my two choices and I can see myself wearing them the whole year round. Though the plum shade is a brighter plum it works brilliantly as a deeper plum alternative. These only launched more UK wide on Friday, and were exclusive to Boots before hand.

Have you tried the Pop Lip Colours?
What shade would you pick?
What's your new favourite launch?

9 comments:

  1. Definitely think I'll be purchasing the plum one, such a gorgeous colour!
    Lovely blog.

    Kat
    http://www.katlast.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely! A lot like MAC but longer lasting x

      Delete
  2. Ooh, lovely shades! Will have to go in store and see the full collection! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the darker shade, which I think is the plum, but would probably be best suited to the lighter one - both gorgeous though.

    #UKBloggers

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so gorgeous! Clinique did good :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...