Charlotte Tilbury - Penelope Pink;

Thursday 12 February 2015


Hello Lovelies;

Charlotte Tilbury make up is something every girl should own. I'm a big fan of their lipsticks and this one is no exception. This is from her 'Kissing Tree' range - Penelope Pink This is a gorgeous peachy pink shade which is perfect for everyday as well as looking amazing with a smokey eye. 

You get 3.5g's for £23 which puts it in the 'high end' make up category. This lipstick is named after Penelope Cruz - A lot of charlottes lipsticks are named after celebrities 'Nude Kate'  'So Marylin' etc.. The packaging is a gorgeous rose gold shade which makes you just swoon - it is probably the reason why the price of these lipsticks are so high.  I wear this shade A LOT, so for the price it does weigh out - I'd prefer to spend money on a lipstick I'd actually wear a lot as a pose to a bright pink I'd hardly wear. I do love my nudes and this is no exception. The formulation is go gorgeous and jut goes on so smoothly. It is very creamy and hydrating - which also means it doesn't last as long on your lips as a drier formulation.  

I've got a few lipsticks from the Kissing Tree range, and a few from the Matte Revolution range. Her matte revolution range is just perfect and the only matte lipsticks I'd ever wear. I highly recommend her lipsticks. They are my favourite high end lipstick. I prefer them over MAC, Tom Ford etc..


Have you tried any Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks?
What's on your wish list?
What'd your favourite high end lipsticks?

6 comments:

  1. i love this shade-I am so desperate for a charlotte tilbury lipstick basically just for the packaging!
    katie x
    katie-louu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is so gorgeous! I'm addicted to them. x

      Delete
  2. I'm yet to try the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks! We share the same opinion when I spend a lot in a product I opt for my comfort zone colours! The Penelope Pink is a gorgeous shade :) x

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely! I don't understand why people spend a lot of money on products and hardly use them. xx

      Delete
  3. This looks like such a lovely nude. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very gorgeous nude, as well as being the perfect smokey eye shade x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...