What's in my make up bag & my daily face;

Tuesday 26 August 2014




Hello Lovelies;

I'm not usually keen on doing these posts as I change normally on a daily basis. Even though I change it up I still stick to choice of 3 bases, 2 concealers etc... So yes, I do change it up but I have products that I still use all the time and switch between 1-5 products (i.e, Blushers, eyeshadows, concealer etc...) Anywho, I do love this combination of products and find that some products just click together (and some that don't). Let's get started!

My make up bag is from Fat Face - it's just an old one that I use because of how much room it has. Perfect for travel! My Primer is the Benefit Porfessional Primer (I only use this with this base) this is great at getting rid of pores as well as smoothing everything over. The NARS Tinted Moisturiser is a great base with SPF30 as well. It just adds glow to the skin as well as a bit of coverage. This is the BEST tinted moisturiser I've tried (and I've tried a lot). My concealer of choice is the NARS Creamy Concealer - this is the perfect shade for my face to get rid of any redness and every so often I'll use it under my eyes. It's a dry formula so not always good as I suffer with dry under eyes. A quick mention to the ECOTOOLS Concealer Buffing Brush - amazing! To set all this I use the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light this is a great setting powder and helps get rid of redness with it's yellow tint. It is more 'sparkly' for lack of a better word than some of the other options. Having pale skin it looks fine on me but any other skin tones may use this as a highlighter.

Moving onto cheeky products and ofc the Urban Decay Flushed palette in Streak is at play here. Gorgeous bronzer that I use to warm up my face and the peachy pink blush is a lovely dupe of MAC Melba. I did a post about this and it has all the information you need (here) I'm not too keen on the high lighter so I also have the Laura Geller Baked Highlighter Blusher in French Vanilla - it gives a lit from within glow and just looks perfect it adds a bit of coverage as well. For a change of blush my NARS Douceur is my go-to blush. I normally go between this and my MAC Melba anyway. Having it in palette is a bonus. 

My lip balm is the Nuxe Reve De Miel - a go to product and I have it in stick form which is a lot less germy.  My lipstick is MAC Patisserie a gorgeous day to day shade and I've recently added Chanel Coco Shine - Boy to my collection which I adore!. I've done a post on it (here) The only product I use for my eyebrows is the Soap and Glory Archery this is my go-to product and I without be without it. My mascara is a real underdog product. It deserves a lot more attention than it gets. The Maybelline Full 'n soft mascara is such an amazing mascara for giving you defined lashes for around £5? Bargain! I'll always use this mascara over anything else. A quick eyeshadow I have is NARS Nepal. A quick sweep over the lids and you get a wash of colour. I'm not big on eyeshadow as my eczema flares up too often but when it doesn't I use this daily! 

What's in your make up bag?
Do you use any of these products?
Any ones you want to pick up?

1 comment:

  1. Great post! It's definitely tempting me to invest in Nars products. I can't believe I've never tried the brand before! The tinted moisturiser sounds great though!
    Jodie | La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...