Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick;

Monday 23 December 2013




(Top/Left - Natural  Bottom/Right - Berry)

Hello Lovelies;

There's been a lot of new liquid typed lipstick products out, but I find the Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick the most interesting out of all of them. So, what's so interesting about them? They're a water-based formula, creamy texture, very pigmented and long wearing. They come in 6 shades - I have Natural (25) and Berry (28), you also have Nude Beige, Soft Pink, Red and Fuchsia.

This product is very good for your lips, with antioxidant raspberry, and pomegranate to keep your lips looking smooth and youthful. 

These are very pigmented and creamy, but they've got the finish of a gloss - you can blend them in for a more sheer texture. They feel matte when you're applying them though - strange aye? Being water based they're hydrating, so they won't dry your lips out which is perfect if you have dry/chapped lips often like me. It isn't tacky on your lips - though it's a bit more heavy in texture, as it's a cream rather than a more thinner texture as a gloss does - though they're not a thick cream - more like the Hourglass Liquid Lipsticks.

They have a sponge applicator, just like a lot of liquid lipsticks/glosses. The brush is slanted, making application easy though you do need to apply little by little and blend these in, much like the Apocalips or they will run. You only need a tiny amount and build up colour as the colour pay off is so intense from one application. I'm a big fan of the 'natural' shade as an everyday colour - Berry is a bit more in your face intense, but it's nice if you apply it like a tint to your lips.  Natural is more easy to apply, as the colour isn't so intense you can apply without layering and blending. 

I've always got one of these in my hand bag (I have two of each..Oops) I think anyone who's a fan of liquid lipstick should give these a go. They won't disappoint you. I think they're better than the normal liquid lipstick you'll find as they are cooling upon application, feel light and hydrating on your lips     

You can shop around for these, you may be able to find them cheaper, but they're between £5 - £15 depending where you buy them. They are on Ebay and the prices will differ with what shade you want as well.

What's your favourite liquid lipstick? 


5 comments:

  1. These look so so good! I hope Korres comes to Slovenia soon. Have you tried the Rimmel Apocalips? They are lovely, a type of liquid lipsticks as well. Btw, your blog design is so so lovely. <3

    Živa from Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! They're such a great product and should be international.

      I have, Honey - Review link - http://caseyslifeandotherstuff.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/apocalips-review.html

      They're a lot less tacky, and moisturising than any other liquid lipstick I've tried. Thank you, lovely. ^.^ I love your blog btw! X

      Delete
  2. I have always associated Korres with sheer products, so I'm glad they came out with these! I'll have to look for these when I hit up my local Sephora!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colors!!! i like the first one a lot!

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Korres, such great products. The shower gels are my favourite.
    www.naomitalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...