Guest Post // Skincare Favourites (Jessica's Beauty Garden);

Sunday 22 December 2013


Jessica's Beauty Garden - Skincare favourites

As soon as the weather gets worse, so does my skin it seems! I get so many dry patches and break outs due to the change in weather and wearing more make up (it's party season!). This means that I have to take extra special care of my skin, so here I have my 5 holy grail products for saving my skin!

Origins Zero Oil Cleanser
If you're like me and suffer from incredibly oily skin, then this cleanser is for you! Seriously, it completely soaks up all of those excess oils and cleans out them clogged pores without leaving your skin feeling dry or stripped.

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean
I never would of thought to go to try Soap and Glory for skincare, but I'm so glad I did! This cleanser feels like milk on the skin and leaves it feeling as soft as a baby's It's so gentle so it won't break you out and is perfect if your skin is a bit angry.

Benefit Total Moisture
This is the perfect moisturiser if you suffer from oily skin because it isn't overly greasy and soaks in almost instantly so you can apply it right before putting on your make up. Rather than adding extra moisture to the skin, it locks in the natural oils your skin produces, so it keeps your pores clear too :)

Garnier Soft Essentials Cleanser
When it comes to removing my make up, I like to be as gentle as possible and don't use anything to abrasive. This cleanser is perfect, it's like cream upon application but soon dissolved all of your make up, even waterproof mascara! It soaks in to your skin straight away and leaves your face feeling soft and perfectly clean. 

Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub
I love this scrub because it removes dirt and blackheads without damaging the rest of your skin. The beads are round which means it won't open up your pores any more! When the weather is so cold, I get so many dry patches and my foundation can stick to them and it looks so bad, this scrub removes all of the dry patches but doesn't rip your skin!

So the main message is.... Keep your skincare routine gentle and moisturising! :)

What are your skincare saviours?

Thank you for that amazing post, Jess! Don't forget to head over to Jessica's blog and say hello!

Why not try Jessica's Talk Beauty Tag?

2 comments:

  1. I have also used Clean and Clear scrub and I liked it!! :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Garnier Soft Essentials at the same time I bought my Garnier Nourishing Cleansing oil. I love the cleansing oil so far and I might have to try the Soft Essentials! Thanks for the great post :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...