August Favourites;

Saturday 30 August 2014




Hello Lovelies;

Every month I say it, and I'll say it again. This month as gone far too quickly! I love love when it starts getting to Autumn. I get all kiddish and excited for Halloween. Bring on the sweeties, bonfire and all that jazz! I'm a very comfy kinda gurl and love cuddling up in blankets and relaxing. Enough of the future, let me show you what I've been loving for the past month. 

First is Chanel Rogue Coco Shine in Boy - a lovely everyday shade that adds the right amount of shine to your lips. It's been on my lips basically daily and it's just so so pretty. I highly recommend Chanel lipsticks. Though they're more expensive, I feel they're highly worth it for what you get and if you wear it all the time It's better than buying 5 lipsticks at £7.99 each that you hardly wear. The Body Shop 2 in 1 Gel for Eyes and Brows has been a go-to brow product for me. I have the shade brown and it goes with my brow colour perfectly. It lasts all day and doubles up as a brown eyeliner for days you want to line your eyes but not use something as harsh as a black liner. I adore this product and it's a great as it says '2 in 1' for anyone that travels or lives out of a make up bag. The Charles Worthington Salon Hair Texturising spray is great for people who want to add a bit of volume to their hair. Mines normally okay with it being pretty thick wavy, but I've been straightening it a lot recently and when I do so it does go a bit flat so this is perfect for a big hair look. It doesn't break the bank and it's got great hold as well. Benefit Porefessional is a love/hate product for me. I have to use the right foundation/base to have ontop of it. If I use a heavier base than it luse doesn't work and stops my base blending it as easily as it should, but I use this under my NARS Tinted Moisturiser and they go perfectly together. It makes the base last longer and just helps conceal some pores and just perfects the skin a little bit more. Last on my list is a Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry - this is the perfect transition lip product from summer to autumn - it's a pinky berry shade so it really is the best of both worlds. Coming out of summer we're leaving the pinks behind and going to the berry/plums and this lip product is the perfect blend of both. I got this for around £2 (I think) in a magazine not so long ago and it was really well spent! I'd never go for the Chubby Sticks otherwise as they aren't a product that appeals to me as much.

What products have you been loving this month?
Do we share any favourites?
Do you feel some primers and foundation don't mix and some do?

2 comments:

  1. I really like the sounds of the The Body Shop 2 in 1 Gel, the packaging is really cute. Also love the shade of that Clinique Chubby Stick.

    Olivia x Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the texturing spray, my hair is really fine and it gives me a lot more lift -my partner is always stealing it too!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...