The Dusky Collection;

Saturday 16 August 2014




Hello Lovelies;

If I had to pick my favourite shade I'd have to say 'Dusky Rose,' or some people can call it 'Rosewood.' It's the colour that suits my complexion and it's such a beautiful and elegant shade. If you're a lover like me, or you just want to try a product out I have three highly recommended products for you lovely lot. 

Firstly is a blush that I adore and it's perfect for my pale skin. It sculpts as well as adding a bit of colour to my cheeks. NARS Douceur is just such a perfect dusky pink blusher. It's the middle swatch and yeah, it's gorgeous. I wouldn't be without this blush. It's holy grail and if I had to pick one blush to use forever it would be this bad boy. It's a 'sheer' blush but that means it's so great to apply on the go and you can never over-do. If you get one NARS blush this is the one. It's great for us pale girls as well! I'm mentioned this so much in so many posts and it was in my top products of the year post. 

My favourite dusky pink polish is China Glaze in Dress me Up - This is such a lovely polish not just for the colour but for the formula as well. This is opaque in one coat, such a dream to apply, contains 'hardeners' and yeah, the shade is just such a elegant nail colour, goes with so many outfits - it can be called a natural/nude colour but not as boring. It goes need a base and top coat because it chips like a M'other! I'm in love with China Glaze and need to pick up more shades asap! You can pick most shades up of BeautyBay as they aren't as easy to get a hold of in the UK.


Oh boy, oh boy! Chanel Coco Rouge Shine in Boy - you stole my heart of first application. It's sheer but so beautiful. My lips but way way better. The price is high, but the gorgeous look you get is perfect. I wear this daily now as it's such a go-to easy to wear colour. As I said, the price is high, but I see this as an 'investment,' the NARS blush is around £21, and for many that's outrageous but for something you wear daily, I can take it and it's also a lovely treat. You can always ask for it as a Birthday or Christmas gift and it'll last you for the year and repeat! Boy is such an iconic colour and it's one that's spoken about countless times in the bloging world. Everyone wants, or has it and I don't know anyone who dislikes it. 


Do you like 'Dusky Rose' as a shade?
Do you have any of these products?
Do you consider 'high end products' an investment if you use them daily?

xo

5 comments:

  1. I love dusky rose, all three products look gorgeous! I love Nars and I have never tried a Chanel lipstick but I want to get one soon :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks! Best wishes.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the products are gorgeous! and the colours are pretty

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom absolutely loves the Boy shade! I'm always buying her it for Christmas and Birthday's. These colours are lovely, the NARS blusher is divine.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this shade, definitely want to try the blusher!

    www.helenamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love doucer blush - stunning product.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...