An Oldie but a goodie;

Friday 9 May 2014




Hello lovelies;

The Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation has been around for a while now - It's also (not so) recently been re-designed, with a new name 'Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation' and formulation...Which questions why I am actually writing this when you can't get it any more. I'm a big fan of the original, and it's the only foundation I've ever used up and repurchased.

They also have the 'Healthy Mix Serum' and I've noticed a few differences between the two. The serum is more yellow toned - Not good for me as I have a pink under tone - Though it's lighter than the foundation. The serum is more hydrating which I actually need with a dry skin. The foundation last longer which I love. They both have light-medium coverage. 

The product itself comes in a plastic bottle with a very handy pump. If you look at the picture you can see the amount I've used (the line just above 'Apricot') the pump moves the product up which I love as it's easy to see when you're running out. As you can see I haven't got the lid...I have a habit of loosing them. It tells you all the different products and their 'benefits' I haven't noticed the 'healthy mix' of fruit therapy changing my skin in any way. I'm just a big fan of how this applies on my skin and the way it looks. It doesn't oxidized throughout the day. This is my go-to drugstore foundation. I know that I need to try the newer formulation. I hope they've made it more dry skin friendly.


Does anyone else miss this foundation?
Have you tried the new version?
Do you like it?


4 comments:

  1. I'm a massive fan of Bourjois Healthy Mix foundations - I have the serum in my kit at the moment and often choose it over high end products - shame it doesn't work for you...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this foundation before, but I am now very tempted to purchase it! Thank you :) x

    rimmelsmudge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried this foundation before, the older version or the new one. I am pink toned like you so new formula might not work for me so good! I just got in 2 of my long awaited eye shadow palettes in yesterday, the UD Naked and the Kat Von D Chrysalis and have a blog post today that I am taking votes on which of my 2 new eyeshadow palettes I should do a new eye look for my blog, I would love for you to come and vote and help me make the right choice.

    http://www.bethandbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the serum.. but never knew the difference between the two! Definetely going to buy the foundation now!

    Amanda xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...