Stressed Skin;

Saturday 26 April 2014



Stress can have a big impact on our lives - some cases get to extreme extents. There are lots of products on the market to help calm people down, but stress can have a negative impact on your skin. There are some product I turn to when my skin is showing signs of stress which I have pretty often. Even if you don't fee stressed, even if you have a busy life that can impact your skin. Personally when I'm due on my dry tends to get drier and have eczema flare ups.

If you're looking for a serum, the Vichy Idelia Life Serum is the product for you. This is designed for stressed skin, unbalanced diets and hectic lives. I love this serum. It's lightweight and leaves your skin glowing. It reduces pores and helps get rid of dull skin. The product itself is white with a pink glow which I think is amazing. If you want to have glowing skin this is a great step to make your skin look more dewy. It does reduce signs of stress and smells amazing. If you live in the city or have a busy life this is a great serum to use. It isn't overally hydrating so if you need something to get rid of dry/hydrated skin this isn't going to be hydrating enough. I use this when my skin isn't too dry but needs a bit of glow.

A great way of getting rid of stress is adding some oil into your routine. I normally add some to my moisturiser as I'm not a fan of adding oils all over my face. My favourite one to use is the Ren Omega 3 Night Repair Serum to my night cream, this is a good serum for anyone with dry skin. It adds glow and hydration back into your skin and if you're like me and get dryness when stressed this is the oil for you. The perfect oil for any skin type is the Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate - Perfect for every skin type. This is natural and it just helps Plump and hydrate your skin. This is a good oil to use even if you have oily skin as it helps rebalance everything out. The smell of this serum is really relaxing and that in itself is stress busting. 

The Kiehl's Skin Rescuer is a 'Stress-minimizing Daily Hydrator' It says to use this as a 'daily hydrator' This is really light so it's perfect for people with normal/combo' skin. This isn't great for really dry skin as it isn't hydrating enough. I normally use this on days where I don't wear make up, and if I do I wear a tinted moisturiser on top just to add a bit of coverage. I wish this was more hydrating because if it was it'd be the perfect daily moisturiser for me. You can add this in before your moisturiser if you want to get the benefits of the product. 

The Weleda Skin Food is another one for us dry skin girls, or just people who suffer with any rough skin/eczema. I always have this on hand and apply it to any dryness and it gets rid of eczema/dry skin within days and just gets everything back to normal. One of my top products for dry skin. This is thick but that is brilliant as it gets rid of any rough skin and protects your skin. I wouldn't use this under make up as it's too thick/shiny. I tend to use this mainly at night because I can lather it on and just not worry about it, though if I have some dryness on my forhead or somewhere that it won't crease my make up I'll use it.


What do you use if your skin is stressed?


2 comments:

  1. I opt for oils, I probably sound a weirdo but I love the whole facial massage I get with them, huge fan of the Liz Earle superskin oil, I like to mix my oils/serums with my moisturiser too. x

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That isn't weird at all! I love the feeling of massaging oils in though I'm not so keen if they leave a my face oily. It's such a neat little trick to learn if you want some extra power with your moisturiser. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...