Moisturise Me;

Saturday 25 January 2014




Hello Lovelies;

Having dry skin, moisturising is very important for me - If I leave my face for one day (even if I don't put make up on) without putting moisturiser on. I've got a few favourite moisturisers, but here's a few that I've been using a lot recently. 

Starting with my facial moisturisers - my morning moisturiser is the Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream - This is more of a heavy duty moisturiser and I sometimes used it as a night cream. The Pixiwoo sisters talked about this a long time ago. I bought this a few months ago, and I alternate my day moisturiser but recently I've been loving this too much to let it go. The other day moisturisers I use is the Garnier Moisture Match - Formula Extra Rich Moisturiser, Raspberry Soft cream and Nuxe Creme Prodigiuse. This is a perfect for people dry and sensitive skin. It's fine to go under make up and doesn't take too long to sink in.

For a night cream I generally use the Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins. This is a lightweight night time moisturiser. It's got lots of minerals and is a lovely night time moisturiser. It isn't really great for dry skin, so sometimes I need to use something a bit more heavy. For a more heavy duty moisturiser I either use the Oilatum face cream or I go with the Weleda Skin Food This is  REALLY heavy duty. It can be used as a multi purpose product, but I apply it when I need something that will get rid of any dryness overnight. I apply this, and in the morning my skin is so soft. It is greasy, but not too annoying. I would never use it as a day cream under make up - it's far too heavy. For a overnight treatment it's so amazing! It does make your skin look greasy - but you're sleeping so who would it bother? Sometimes I'll use the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - I just listen to my skin and see if it's dehydrated, dry etc..

For a body moisturiser my all time favourite has got to be the Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Rich Body Butter It's rich and smells amazing! It leaves your skin so soft and just makes it glow somehow. It sorts out any dry skin. Vaseline is my favourite brand for body moisturisers. I love their spray moisturiser is great for a quick fix, and the body lotion is good if you want something light and moisturising. I really recommend trying their products. They're cheap but I think it's a lot better than the Laura Mercier Body Souffle

What's your favourite moisturiser to use?


Don't forget to enter our Giveaway

3 comments:

  1. The oilatum cream looks good.
    http://itsaleyna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the vaseline body butter!! Seems so yummy =D I'm currently using one from The Body Shop in a raspberry scent and am in love with it!

    xoRosie
    Rosie's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the oilatum cream, I have heard so many good things about it x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...