Make up Menu #8

Tuesday 21 January 2014


Hello Lovelies;

Sorry I've been off the blogging ball recently. If you haven't seen these posts yet they're basically a look at what I've been loving throughout the week. 


Lanolips Lip Ointment in Rose - A product that was around the blogshere a while ago. A lot of people talked about Lanolips Banana Balm or Lemon Aid. This has a lovely natural natural colour that isn't too shiny. I've been using this everyday this week as it's the perfect 'my lips but better' colour, but it's also so moisturising and just overall gorgeous. It has a SPF of 15 which is always good to have in a lip product to protect your lips 24/7. This stays in my make up bag and I always use it when I'm out and about. It's so quick and easy to use. There isn't a downside to this product.

The nail product of the moment is Leighton Denny in Brief Encounter. Oh my! I adore this shade. It's a nude pink which adds a lovely tint to your nails. This is so easy to apply, and dries very quickly. Right now my nails are really short due to biting through stress - I promise I'm stopping! Wearing nail varnish is a great way to help stop nail biting. This has got to be an all time favourite of mine. You can create a beautiful rose gold look by applying Revlon Gold Coast over it and it makes it look more beautiful. 

Last up is a Christmas present - I never smelt the Chole perfume before getting it as a gift. It just smells amazing! The bottle is so pretty as well. This is only the 30ml one, and I'm sure it'll go down quickly as I've used it ever single day. I normally don't splash out a lot of perfume - I normally get more high end ones as gifts. I normally wear Tommy Girl, or the M&S perfume called Blush. I'm so grateful for this lovely gift. I'm going to keep the bottle as it's so beautiful and makes a lovely decoration. 


That's it for the make up menu this week - What have you been loving this week?  

2 comments:

  1. I think I love everything you've put up especially Chloe its a classic! xx

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ It's such a beautiful perfume! I want to smell the 'Rose' one.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...