Leighton Denny Colour and Go;

Friday 24 January 2014

Leighton Denny Supermodel




Above image from A Lipstick A Day 



Hello Lovelies;

If you read my last 'make up menu' post, you'd know how much I was am loving Leighton Denny. When I was they did a Manicure pen I jumped at the chance of buying it. 

Unlike the Modelsco and Revlon nail art this pen doesn't contain two different shades. One side is a top and base coat called 'all for one' and the other side is the nail colour polish of choice. I've gone with the shade 'Supermodel.' This is a lovely chocolate brown shade. You can buy this shade in the Manicure pen, or in the normal packaging alone. You get 4ml of each side. All in all you get 8ml's of product. You normally get 12ml's of product is the normal 'colour only' polishes 

This is a perfect duo product. Having a top and base coat as well as the colour makes this perfect to travel with. This is £11 which is the same amount as a normal Leighton Denny polish, and comes in the same price range as Butter London. The polish is so easy to apply and dries really quickly. You can get all different shades from nudes, to pinks, red and dark purples.

Right now my nails are short from biting (I know!) so I went with Supermodel as it's a lovely natural colour and I'm preferring nudes with short nails. The shade goes really well with my pale skin, and it's a lovely everyday shade - perfect if you don't change your nails to suit your outfit everyday. The product itself is held in glass which seals really well so no leakages. It isn't heavy, and is perfect to keep in your handbag for long journeys to do your nails on the go. With having a base, colour and top coat all in one it's the perfect travel partner. I always take it with me on the train - All I need is a hand cream or cuticle butter and I'm good to go (the OPI Cuticle to go is the perfect thing!)

I'm loving the Leighton Denny polishes, and I'm going to invest in some more. They're great quality and on par with Butter London and other drug store/high end polishes.

Do you like Denny Leighton? Do you like the idea of this duo product? 


3 comments:

  1. I love the color, I've never heard of Leighton Denny, I'll have to look and see if we have it here in the US.

    http://loriscreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of this and you're so right about it being a good option for travel. I just might have to check it out soon!

    www.ayankinblighty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fab idea, they are perfect to just keep in your handbag for top-ups too. Perfect for travelling too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...