Travel Night Time Skincare;

Thursday 5 December 2013




Hey everyone! Welcome back to a Topsy Turvy Blog. 

So, on Friday evening, me, Alec and my better half are going down to London to see the folks as it's Alec's Birthday this week, and obviously I am taking way too much skincare, but, none the less I tonight is share my travel skincare with you all. 

I'm going to be taking everything in this pink, floral case from M&S that's so beaten from travel. The first thing I'm taking is the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. This is the 30ml size and perfect for travel. I do have smaller cleansers, but my eczema is really bad recently and I want to take something I know won't irritate my eczema - this is all I've been using whilst it's flared up. 

Next up is the Clarins Gentle Exfoliator. I have bought a 10ml size of this from Ebay, and I hope it arrived on, or before Friday so I don't have to take the 125ml size. Taking this is a lot easier than taking a toner and a bead exfoliator - You just apply this like a toner, so no need to wash it off as you would do with a lot of exfoliators - it's sooo much easier for me, as I can take my make up off with the cleanser in the later afternoon, and carry on my skincare before bed. 

For a serum I'm taking the Ren Omega 3 Night Repair Serum. This is good for dry skin, and doesn't irritate my skin. I got this in the Ren Sensitive skin mini set, and I adore it - I wouldn't but the full size, as I'm not a fan of using an oil serum too often. 

My night cream is the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream. I love this cream as it gets rid of all the dryness, along with the Cetraben for my Eczema - these both control and stop dryness especially with the flare ups I've been getting on my face. I'm taking a 7ml size of the Aveda Intensive Hydrating Masque - this is just incase I need a shot of moisture. I've got about 20 of these so I may take a few for my Mother. 

Apart from that I'll be taking some cotton buds, cotton wool pads and a baby flannel instead of a Muslim cloth. So, that's everything I'll be using as my night time skincare whilst in London. I hope you enjoyed the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...