Tony Moly Baby Doll Concealer Review;

Friday 13 December 2013








Hello Lovelies;

As you may already know, I'm a big fan of anything that gets rid of my dark circles - enter Tony Moly Baby Doll Concealer! I bought this lovely concealer from Korea, and it came within 1-2 weeks of buying it. Faster than some international post I've bought. I was so pleasantly surprised by it. 

The product it's self is small - it comes in a clear plastic tub - a little bulky, but nothing overly annoying - It has a plastic cap, as well as a lid. You get 4g - I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but you seriously don't need a lot. I just touch the concealer, and get a bit of my finger and that's enough to banish those dark circles! 

I have the shade 01 - Light Beige. It only comes in two shades which is a down side. This lasts all day without creasing at all. I've tried it on a few little blemishes, and it's great for blemishes and spots - Not so good for dry skin (it'll cling). This has become a staple in my make up bag. I adore this stuff. It's only £3.50 (prices differ on Ebay). I'll be picking up another one as soon as I get half way through this one. I think it's very similar to the Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in pot version - and for more than half the price!

The concealer itself is very heavy duty without looking or feeling cakey. It's a normal pot concealer - if you just put your finger on it, and leave it for a second, it'll warm up leaving a little product on your finger. It apply so nicely, and is easily buffed with a brush, or your finger into your skin, and just conceals any imperfections you want to get rid of. 

The only down side is that it isn't in the UK - and isn't great on dry skin. Tony Moly has become by far my favourite Korean cosmetic brand. I've tried their Lip Glosses (review soon), concealer, face masks and primer and I adore them all - well, not so much the primer, not to say it isn't great. It's a lovely dupe of Porefessional, but I don't like silicone primers. 

If you're looking for a cheap, heavy duty concealer, go purchase this. You won't be disappointed (when it finally arrives). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...