The Beauty Menu #2

Sunday 3 November 2013






Hey all, It's that time of the week again when the Beauty Menu is back with some lovely, highly recommended treats for y'all. 


Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins - I've only been using this product for a week, and I'm already head over heels for it. Granted, it does take awhile to see if a skincare product actually works for you, but so far it's sooo good. It's moisturising, and when I wake up my skins feels 'plump' like it's had a big injection of moisture into it. My skin does look dull when I wake up, so hopefully this will make up skin a little more a live. My face is very pale when I wake up, and it just looks so dull. So far this has helped my skin a lot, and I'll continue to use it in the hope it does my skin good. I mean, it cannot help right?
  

Next on this weeks Menu is Chanel's Vitalumiere aqua. I've rediscovered this foundation this week after trying the Clinique Super primer - and when I tried it with this foundation, I feel back in love with t. It really is a lovely foundation to wear and use. It is sheer, but perfects everything, getting rid of redness an still looking perfect and natural. There isn't a lot of staying power but I cannot help but love it. It's the only light foundation that I really love wearing which is strange considering its colder (when people normally op' for higher coverage foundation). I've been using it throughout the week and I cannot get enough of how it makes my skin look and feel. 

Benefits Hervana blush - this is my favourite blusher of the moment. When I swatched this I didn't think I'd like it. You swirl your brush around the beautiful colours, and it comes out a light baby pink which I'd never have thought would work for me but it does! It gives a beautiful flush to your cheeks and it just looks stunning. I've been using this again, all week and it doesn't look overdone. This is quickly becoming a favourite of mine. Maybe in the favourites of 2013. 


What's on your beauty menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...