Origin - Mask Marvel Set;

Monday 4 November 2013





Hey lovelies,

When I first saw this lovely set sitting on the Origins counter I couldn't help but get my hands on it - but I think Este from EssieButton helped me make up my find after posting about it on her Instagram a week or so ago.

The Origins Mask Marvel Set is a set of 3 Origins masks - Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - Drink Up 10 Minute Mask and Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask. 

I already have both Drink Up masks, but I've really wanted to try the Clear Improvements mask for awhile as I have enlarged pores. They're 75ml each, and priced at £25 for the whole set. I think that's pretty damn good considering a 100ml mask is £20. I won't ever stop using the Drink Up masks, so I don't consider it a waste of money at all.

The lady at the counter commented on how they've only just got more in the shop, and for online sale as they've been so popular. These are a great gift for you, or someone else. With Christmas coming up, a lot of brands have brought out their gift sets but I think Origins have some of the best sets, an great value for money! Go check them out. I'm sure you'll love them. 

Drink Up Overnight Intensive mask is for dehydrated skin types. It a mask that you put on, and leave overnight so you wake up with super soft skin. This is my favourite Origins mask to use. It's also great for plane trips, or car journeys - you can just apply this without needed to wash it off and it gives you skin some much needed hydration.

Drink Up 10 Minute Mask - this is just like the intensive version, apart from its only a ten minute mask. It smells the same, gives you the same amazing soft skin and hydrates it. Again it's for dehydrated skin. This is good if you don't have the time to wait overnight or a few hours for it to work, also good for girly nights as it's perfect for all skin types.  

Clear Improvements Charcoal Mask - this mask is one for us that need a deep pore clean. I haven't tried this yet, but I do have large pores that do need a good clean. Most pore cleansing masks dry my skin out, so hopefully this won't do that and still give me a deep cleanse (I'll keep you all updated). 


Do you like the look of the Mask Marvels? What's your favourite Origins Mask? 

1 comment:

  1. I've just bought these for myself for Christmas! They look great...x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...