Wearable A/W Lipstick;

Saturday 14 September 2013





Benefit Full Finish Lipstick in Do Tell - £14 (Currently on sale for £7 - Benefit Website)


Sometimes A/W lip colours can be difficult to wear, especially if you don't like wearing bolder colours. Benefit's Full Finish Lipstick in Do Tell is the perfect shade for anyone not daring enough for bold colours, but also want to go with A/W trends. 

It may look bold in the swatch, but when you wear it on the lips you can blend it out to create a pigmentation you're happy with. Do Tell is described as a Pink Blossom colour, and currently on sale from £14 to £7 on the benefit website. I love the finish of the lipstick. It's a Glossy Matte finish, so it isn't hard to wear, and would suit a lot of skin tones.

This is my first Benefit Full Finish Lipstick purchase, but I have my eye on a few more I am going to get my hands on. It lasts around 4 hours on me which a lot of lipsticks never do. I'm going to be wearing this a lot throughout A/W. If you'd prefer a bit more glossy, pair it with the Benefit Lipgloss in Kiss you and you'll be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...