BareMinerals - The Truth Palette Review;

Thursday 19 September 2013








BareMinerals - Ready Eyeshadow - The Truth - £23



Hey Lovelies! Today I am bringing you one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes. BareMinerals The Truth palette contains 4 neutral colours which comes in at £23 - for 4 eyeshadows, at around £5.50 each isn't too bad. They have 8 different pallets available, but this one is the most natural of the 8. 


Serendipitous – Described as a delicate peach. It's more a soft warm beige with a hint of peach.   - This colour is a perfect highlight shade. 

 Magnetism - brushed taupe or a dirty brown - An amazing all over the lid colour. A Great all over the lid colour. 

Fate - light mocha glaze - Less shimmery than the top two, but this is great in the crease, outer corners or an all over the lid colour. 


Apropos - twinkling espresso - Much like fate, it can be applied in the crease and outer corner. It has 'twinkles' of silver and blue, otherwise matte.



Other than Apropos all the eyeshadows are velvet. They all glide on easily and stay all day long (I don't have oily lids mind!). If you have oily eyelids, a primer is always a good idea, or if you're staying out all day and night. This is the first BareMinerals product I've tried and I'm definitely going to buy some more things from the brand now. I am so impressed with this!

This has been my go-to palette for a while now. You can create the perfect smoky eye with it, or if you use Magnetism all over your lid for the day, and pop it into your bag, you can always create a quick smoky eye to transform your eyes from a day to night look. 

I think the other thing that this palette is missing is a black colour - other than that I love it! I'm normally a matte sorta girl but this has worn me over. It isn't too shimmery (eek, not a good eye look for me!). These are very easy to wear, and you can easily blend them if you want a more subtle look. 

I'll be using this palette throughout A/W. It's such a beautiful palette and I recommend it to anyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...