Urban Decay Sell Out;

Sunday 8 September 2013



Hey lovelies,

Today I am bringing you one of my favourite products - Urban Decay's Sell Out Eyeshadow. This is the perfect highlighter - for your cheeks, and the inner corners of your eyes. I've had this eyeshadow for ages, and it seems to be lasting forever.

The shade is a lot like Stilla's Kitten. It's a natural champagne colour. It is really velvety, and it's the perfect highlighter due to it not being too shimmery. The colour is perfect for my skin tone, and it blends in beautifully. Using this on the inner corners of your eyes opens them up, making them look wide away and all around bigger.

There's a lot of great eyeshadows that you can use as highlighters - with the greater range of eyeshadows nowadays, you can find the perfect one for your skin tone. I use this product everyday, and all my other highlighters have taken a backseat in my make-up bag. 

This is one of their single eyeshadows. You can buy it at Debenhams It's now on sale from £14 to £12.60

Get it! You won't regret it.



In other news, anyone else really excited for Halloween? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...