Sleek Lace Blush Palette Review;

Monday 26 August 2013



Sleek Blush Palette in Lace - £10

Hey everyone! Today I am bringing you one of my favorite blush palettes that I've been using throughout the year. The palette consists of 3 blushers - Chantilly (Far left), Guipure (middle) and Crochet (Far right). Chantilly is the same shade as their limited edition blush in Pan Tao, and Guipure is their 'famous' Rose Gold blush - I don't know why they renamed them when they're the basically the same. 

I love Pan Tao, and Rose gold, so when I saw this I had to pick it up. I use all the shades all year round. Crochet is a great winter bitten red cheeks colour. I am always impressed by the pigmentation of these blushers. For the price of £4.99 for a 8g single one, and £10 for a 20g trio blush set, I think they're great quality. 

I always feel like Sleek is the cheaper alternative of Illamasqua as they're both very pigmented, high quality, bold yet beautiful. I am really tempted to pick up some more of these palettes. Lace is the most natural palette that would suit more people. I love how they have a peachy, pinky peach shimmer and red shade in there - Unlike the Benefit Powda Wowza, it does contain all blushers (Powda Wowza has Hoola in it). For someone that doesn't mind not having a bronzer, and just likes plenty of options with blushers this is great. I think they are a good blush palette for first time buyers - it's like you buy two, get one free with this palette.

They come in the normal Sleek packaging - just a bit bigger, but not oversized to the point it won't fit in your make up bag. I travel with this a lot when I go abroad as it's so slim and just easy to travel with. I am definitely going to pick some more Sleek blushes up.


Do you like Sleek?
What's your favorite Sleek blush?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...