Soap and Glory's Kick Ass Concealer;

Sunday 25 August 2013





Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Fair/light

I've overlooked using this concealer for a long time. I bought it a few months ago, and since using it once and it not concealing my dark circles (which is what I primarily bought it for) I just disregarded using it. A few days ago, I had to rush away and I just chucked a manor of things in my make up bag. When I finally arrived in London and looked in my make up bag, I didn't have anything apart from this concealer, lip balm, Mac Shy Girl, and a mascara. I was frantic as I normally take products that I know I love, and from first impressions of this it wasn't good.
I was really wrong. It's got an under eye concealer (the peachy toned concealer), a facial concealer (the yellow toned concealer) and the setting powder you can use all over your face. I don't have a lot of imperfections, just a bit of facial redness, so I used this to try and conceal my imperfections.
This worked a lot better than most of my foundations at covering my redness. I don't tend to use a facial concealer as I find it too heavy on my skin and I like the more natural look. 
(From left to right)
Peachy toned concealer, yellow toned concealer and clear setting powder

The concealers are at the bottom base with the mirror, and the powder is on the flip side. 


The packaging isn't really thin, but it isn't chunky either. It's a decent size and east to chuck in your bag without fear of it breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...