August Favorites;

Wednesday 28 August 2013




Hey everyone! It's that time of month again. We're getting to my favorite season - Autumn (or fall). Here's a roundup of what I've been loving this month;


1:- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Intensive Moisturising Hand Treatment (Far right swatch) - This has been my go-to hand cream every since I bought it. I love how it's a gel like texture, where as my normal hand cream (L'Occtaine hand cream) is a lot more thick and cream. This blends into the skin well and doesn't leave it greasy. My mother and sister suffer from eczema on their hands, so I've always used hand cream to try and combat that. This is so moisturising especially when I use hand sanitizer a lot. 


2:- Clinique Moisture Surge Eye Gel (middle right swatch) - This has been an amazing eye cream and it's taken the place of my Origins No Puffery. This is more refreshing, and it makes my under eye concealer go on amazingly without any sort of creasing or dryness. This is such as amazing product for anyone with dryness or puffiness around your eyes - though, it doesn't take the place of a dark circle corrector in any way. I've been using this in the morning, and my Michael Todd eye cream at night.


3:- Revlon Matte Lipstick in Mauve it Over (middle left swatch) - This is an amazing lipstick. I never go for matte lipsticks, as I think they'd dry my lips out  but this is so lovely and natural - a 'my lips but better colour' sorry for anyone who hates that phrase! It really does just look amazing and natural on your lips. I'm going to pick up a few more matte colours now. It doesn't dry my lips, long lasting and goes with any looks. Ticks all the boxes in my opinion.

4:- Mac Sheertone blush in Gingerly (far left swatch) - I admit, I have a thing for peachy blushes. All over spring and summer, peach has taken over my cheeks, and this blush is no exception. It's so beautiful, natural and just fresh on your face. I've worn this 98% out of the whole month and I've had lots of compliments about how natural and healthy I look - I think this is the culprit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...