Pamper Day;

Sunday 14 July 2013

Hey everyone. So today was a no make up - semi pamper day. 


So let's start off with the hair products:-

Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek Shampoo - Normal to Thick hair. This is just used as a normal shampoo x 2

Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner - I use this as a normal conditioner. It's more hydrating and leaves my hair softer and smoother.

John Freda Frizz Ease Serum for very frizzy hair - I don't have very frizzy hair, but this works better on me than the original Frizz Ease.  I apply this to my damp hair and let my hair dry naturally. 




Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse - This is just the face cream I used. It's an anti-stress, aint-dullness moisturiser. It's very light and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

Michael Todd's Intensive Organic Eye Cream - This is a holy grail eye cream. It's got rid of my dark circles and it's been a godsend with my hay fever. It has helped relieve the tightness and soreness I've had for the past few weeks. 

Ayurri Natural Coconut Body Wash - I first got this in a Glossybox and never looked back. It's amazing. It leaves your skin so soft and it's just the best and most amazing smelling body wash I've ever used.

Nip+Fab Pistachio Body Butter - If you saw my last post, you'd know this is the body butter I've been loving recently. It's very moisturisng and I love the smell of it. I've continued to use it and will throughout summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...