July '13 Glossybox - First Impressions;

Saturday 13 July 2013


When my Glossybox first arrive - I was rather excited. It's like Christmas every month. I didn't open the box myself. Glen opened it up as I was feeding Alec. He showed  me each product whilst I was still feeding him, and all I thought was that I wanted to finish feeding him to look at the products myself. 

Glen quoted 'I'm rather jealous you get a box each month' I said to him about looking at the male Glossybox - but he said it's every 3 months and when we looked for it we couldn't find it online. He was gutted. Anyway, onto the box.

I received:-


Alterna Haircare - Bamboo Style Boho Waves - This is basically a spray that you spritz onto your hair that gives you the same texture as salt sprays do. As much as I love salt sprays, I don't enjoy the 'matte' finish they give, and this spray claims to add texture, volume and healthy shine...SHINE! I like my hair to be shiny. I don't need to use salt spray - I just don't wash my hair for 5 days and apply some dry shampoo - I have naturally wavy, frizzy hair so we will see if this makes a difference.

Essie Sleek Stick - I confess, I've never used nail wraps before. I've seen these in Boots at the Essie stand, and I was eyeing up the white ones with writing on, but these are nice as well. I'm not fond of these as they're a bit too glamorized for me, so I may give these to my sister to try and see how she goes with them. 

Sleek Pout Paint - I'll be honest. I'm not fond of these. In terms of make up artist wise, I love the idea of using them to create the perfect colour. I find the Sleek ones too drying for my lips. I've got the white, and dark pink colours. I'm going to give them a try but from using them before I may just add them to my make up artist kit, or just use them for Halloween. Sleek make up + Halloween = Love!

Coola Organic Suncare Collection - I'll be honest. I don't think I'll find myself rushing out to buy the full product. I normally have SPF in my face base, so I generally don't need anymore. I have sensitive skin, and lots of Sun Tan Lotion seems to irritate my skin. It's nice to have this handy in my bag though. I generally always have a sun tan lotion in my bag anyway for Alec.

Anatomicals Spray Misy for Me Facial Spritz - I'm a lover of facial sprays, especially in summer. I generally stick to ones that I know won't irritate my skin, so I'm not too keen to try this, though if it does work it'll be another one to add to my collection. I just ran out of my EAU Thermal Spring Water Spray so I was looking to buy a new one or to try something new.


I'll do an update once I've tried and tested all the products out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...