Casual Sweat(pants);

Thursday 13 October 2016



Hello Lovelies;

If you said to me a few weeks ago that I would be wearing sweat pants for a casual outfit I would never believe you - They are incredibly comfy and I have found the perfect look which leaves me comfortable, warm and stylish. 

Paring some sweats with converse, a tee and a leather jacket is the perfect casual look - Depending on the colour sweats you have, you can change your top colour. I love wearing grey sweats with a white slogan top - These ones are from New Look, with this oversized and casual Topshop slogan tee it looks perfect - Wearing converse and a leather jacket makes it a bit more casual - Less gym like. I've grown up with people wearing full on top and bottom tracksuits which really put me off (unless I was working out or wearing lounge wear). 

You can also opt for some darker grey marl sweats to pair with a plain black tee, converse and a leather jacket for another look.

I an going to grow my sweats collection and it will be perfect for a more comfortable day or a lazy Sunday/lazy days. I will be wearing this outfit a lot more often - especially for my lazy days when I don't want to wear boots and skinny jeans. xD

Do you like this look?
Would you wear casual sweats?

1 comment:

  1. I lovethe outfits! really cute ones!

    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...