First purchases of 2017;

Monday 9 January 2017



Hello Lovelies;

Welcome to 2017! Yes, this is my first post of 2017 and I will be getting back into the swing of blogging. To start off with - I've only got one new years resolution - Make 2017 better than 2016. I could go into sub categories but that's my over all aim for everyone xD

I did do a few purchases in the sales, some were normal buys as well. Firstly, I bought this gorgeous plants and cat print from Amber Davenport on Etsy - I've always wanted to have lots of prints but for now I have this lovely 5 x 7" one which I am sure will be the first of many. Please go check her out HERE! She has some lovely prints. 

Next was a little H&M order - I really mean little. I was gutted I missed the Banana leaf print style they sold last year, so now it's back I purchased a 50x50 pillow case and some little coasters to go with it. I do love the floral and fauna styles - as long as it isn't too girly. 

My Vivienne Westwood Card Holder has seen better days, and I decided to purchase this gorgeous leather cardholder from Warehouse - it's a brand that I've been purchasing from more and more. I got my latest tote bag from them and whilst it was in the sales, it wasn't in 2017. It fits 8 cards which is great if you have basic, everyday cards like bank, ID, oyster and a few point cards. 

I finally purchased the Urban Outfitters 'Reasons,' beanie - I've been eyeing it up for so long. I really don't suit sunglasses or hats, so for around £25 and it not looking nice I just didn't want to waste that money. I did get it, and it does look nice. It's going to take some growing on me though xD 


This is an Ebay purchase coming at you - the Zara Grid Scarf has been back this winter and I've wanted it ever since it was sold out last year. I decided to trail into eBay and find out, and yeah, I love it! I love all their blanket scarves. You do have to pair this one a little better with your clothes, it isn't a simple throw on one like their tartan designs but it's still gorgeous. 

Lastly is an item I cannot live without...A diary from Paperchase. I honestly couldn't survive without a diary. I went with this Stag water colour like one and I do love it. It was on sale and it's an A5 since which isn't too small or big. Just perfect for appointments, birthdays, holidays etc.. 

I haven't bought any beauty - which was surprising for me. I have been wearing the same make up for weeks and my lips have been so sore that I haven't been changing up my lipstick either. I will be starting some new threads so 'CRINGES" watch this space! :D 

Have you bought anything in the sales?
Do you see anything you'd like to purchase in my little list?


1 comment:

  1. Wow. I'm very late to this post! But that journal looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...