Changing Lipstick Cases;

Friday 17 October 2014




Hello Lovelies;

Paul and Joe isn't a brand I've brought a lot of products from, though I love their packaging. It's so adorable and I'm a sucker for pretty packaging. When I recently went to Selfridges in need of buying a new NARS Creamy Concealer my eyes gleamed over the Paul and Joe Mini counter they had (if you can even call it a counter) I saw the PERFECT shade for my lips - I've never bought anything from Paul and Joe before and when I found out I could change the cases...A whole new addiction opened up.

When I originally bought the lipstick, I got this grey/black, pink and white arty Horse design with it. It was very pretty. When the season changed, I decided it was time for a new case. I decided on this triangle, origami Fox design - Some people will think it's pointless to actually change your case depending on the season etc.. I wear this lipstick basically daily. If I'm wearing a minimal lipstick look, or just want to just perfect my lips this is gold! I've only had it for a few months, but it's holy grail for me.

The formulation is perfect. Not drying on the lips at all. The finish isn't matte, but not shiny - it isn't thick or creamy. It just looks so natural on your lips. It lasts a good few hours and the best part? It just blends into your lips without a trace of being there. Cons? Buying lipstick cases can become an addiction. I have swooned over the Paul and Joe line for a while, but never purchased online - why? All the swatches seemed too bright. I'd rather purchase a lipstick I'd wear often. When I swatched in the shop, there were mainly bright shades, but I found this gem amongst them.

Here's their Autumn 2014 Lipstick Case range;



You can purchase these from Selfridges or BeautyBay £7.00

If you want an idea of the other cases you can purchase click here

Do you, or would you buy a Paul and Joe Lipstick?
Would you change the case with the season?
What's your favourite Autumn 2014 design?


9 comments:

  1. These are beyond beautiful! I've always thought the paul & joe designs where lovely but these are something else! :) x

    Jamie-Lee.
    Glitter Infatuation - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so so beautiful! I'm swooning over the other lipstick designs :S Needing to hold myself back. xx

      Delete
  2. The cases are so cute! Anything Paul and Joe looks beautiful though!
    Jodie xo // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. They put so much into their packaging! It looks so beautiful and vintage like. xx

      Delete
  3. These cases are so lovely! I especially love the fox one! Great post xx

    emily x | emily's beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Honey. I love a bit of Origami and Foxes are dead cute - how could I resist? :P xx

      Delete
  4. lovely stuff! uwaaa :3

    www.rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard about Paul and Joe lipsticks but they surely catch anyone's attention! Such beautiful packaging :) xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...