Facetox - Aztec Healing Clay Mask;

Wednesday 5 October 2016


Hello Lovelies;

This week I got the opportunity to try the Factox Healing Clay Aztec Masks*. I was worried at first - my skin is very sensitive and I am eczema prone. Using new skincare can flare up my skin to no end - did it? No! It is 100% Organic, Cruelty Free, for All skin types, No Parabens, Vegan friendly and 100% Natural...Sounds like the perfect face mask. 

This claims to 'Extract, Pull and Detoxify, Treats Acne, Unclogs and shrinks pores, Prevents blackheads, evens skin tone,' and a lot more.  

This is a bit of a DIY Face mask - You get (depending on what package you buy), 7 'Mixed Factox Blend,' clay powder and 7 'Organic Rose Water,' sachets. You also get a plastic bowl and plastic spatula. You start off with step one - adding the clay powder to the bowl and then adding the rose water. One bowl is actually enough for three people - Yes. I put it on myself and had enough left and wondered how far it would go. You leave the mask on for 30 minutes and take off with warm water. 


The results were soft, clear skin. A bit of redness but it did say that can be expected and it will go down within 30 minutes - it did. I did think my eczema would flare and I'd be left with a red face and having to use steroid cream which I actively try to avoid! I was so pleasantly surprised with the first try and over the week it has really detoxed my skin. The pores/blackhead on my nose and chin have cleared up a lot. No irritation - redness is reduced. 


I definatly will be heading to the website to purchase more for the future.

What's your favourite mask to use?
Have you tried a 7 day mask? 
Would you try this face mask?

**

2 comments:

  1. How cool! I have sensitive and eczema prone skin as well. I think I should try this!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Rhassoul Clay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...