Summer Holidays; New Necklace, Sunday Nails and New Top

Tuesday 30 August 2016


Hello Lovelies;

I hope you're having a lovely bank holiday! I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been having a bit of a blogging hiatus - along with it being the summer holidays and trying to entertain a 3yo 24/7 it's been difficult jugging everything. There is a week left and I feel like I want to get back into the routine of blogging.

I bought a gorgeous new necklace. I love simple jewellery so this gold necklace from Tkmaxx was just calling me. For £10 it was a bargain and I've basically been wearing it daily! 

This Sunday I had a semi-relaxing day and managed to have some mummy times and paint my nails during the day. I love the Butter London nail polished and this polish in Pink Ribbon is gorgeous, natural and goes with a ton of outfits so I don't have to chop and change too often. 

Lastly I've picked up this top from Tesco?! I swear I went in there to get food shopping, but I saw this  and fell in love. The detail is amazing - You can see the design, but the top is a jumper and the bottom is like a faux blouse which I adore! I've seen a few of these but all of them have had some collar on, or something else which I didn't like. For me the design looks really chilled out, kinda Boho. 

I also picked up a cute plant...I am getting there with my photography I swear! I hope you've all had either a lovely summer holiday, or even if you've taken a few days/week off to enjoy the sun and get some travelling done. I will be back very soon with new blog posts!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...