My Go-to Brow Products;

Monday 18 July 2016


Hello Lovelies;

Today I wanted to share my go-to eyebrow products with you. Many people use 0-2 maybe - I use three to outline, colour and tame. I've been using two of these products for ages, but one is very new and I am excited to share it with you all. 

Firstly is the NYX Micro Brow Pencil - I use the shade espresso. This is a pretty perfect colour for my dark brown brows. This is also the product that is very new to me. I usually use Soap and glory archery in Hot Chocolate, but it's been out of stock for so long I had to go another one - I went with this and I am very happy! It's a lot cheaper than the ABH Brow Wiz but a pretty decent dupe! 

Next is my powder - I use this to fill in my brows and prefer it over a pencil. I think a pencil can look pretty harsh and this fills them whist looking pretty natural. This is Illamasqua Brow Cake in Thunder and I've used a lot, and there's a heck of a lot left. This is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. It has pretty good lasting power if you aren't wiping away at your brows. 

Lastly is the Blink Brow Bar Clear Brow Gel - wow, mouthful? I know there are a lot more cheaper clear brow gels around, but I love this. Tames my brows - doesn't leave them crispy. The wand may be too big for smaller brows, but mine are thicker so I don't have any issue with it. You do get a lot of product on the brush so you get plenty for both brows. Defiantly a go to product!

I hope you enjoyed this little snip into what I use on my brows. I will be doing a 'Whats in my make up bag,' or 'Daily make up,' post soon! Being on the nursery run has made me use the same products all time and I'll be a good time to show you during the holidays! 

What do you use on your brows?
Do you use any of these products?
Would you purchase any?

1 comment:

  1. Ive always wanted to try the illamasqua brow cake!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...