Too Faced Melted Lipsticks - Nude, Fuchsia and Berry;

Thursday 5 November 2015

Hello Lovelies;

Liquid Lipsticks seem to be big in the beauty world, and I am no exception to this hype..I've bought more liquid lipsticks than normal ones for the past few months, and I finally got my hands in the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks - I have the shades Nude, Fuchsia and Berry - I did have Peony but sold it on..

These shades look different depending on your skin tone, my favourites are Berry, which is a bright blue toned berry and nude, which is actually more of a peachy shade on my lips. I do like Fuchsia, but it's very, very bright and I am building myself up to wear it. The Bourjois Velvet? in Ping Pong is a great dupe for Fuchsia at a fraction of the price. 

I love the sponge application - they're so easily to use and even the berry shade which I'd normally have to use a cotton wool bud and make up remover (as I have it all over my face) is very easy to apply. I have the 5ml mini size but I would happily buy nude in the fuller size as it's the perfect peach for my pale skin tone. 

I am pretty in love with these shades. These three are a perfect trio for an everyday, autumn and summer lip..I really want to check out the coral and red shades. The have amazing lasting power, which is why people are lovely liquid lipsticks at the moment. They last a good 4hrs on me with minimal transfer. The finish of these lipsticks are matte, but the also do a melted metal metallic lipstick.

I am happy to add these to my liquid lipstick collection and will be using these a lot and no doubt add more to my collection soon. These come in at £19 for 15ml which is a pretty competitive price for the market - If you're looking for cheaper options from the NYX Soft Matte lipsticks.

Have you tried the Too faced melted lipsticks?
What shade would you pick?
What's your go to liquid lipstick (if you have one)?


3 comments:

  1. Gosh I've not heard of liquid lipsticks before but they sound intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried liquid lipsticks because they remind me of lipgloss too much and I don't like the consistency. I might have to give them a go though x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...