Perfume Re-purchase;

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Chloé Eau De Parfum (30ml) / £45.00 / Link

Hello Lovelies;

If you follow me on Instagram you'll see that when I went away on holiday I went away for forgot to pack any perfume and when I went shopping I needed one..I tried a few but decided to stick with a favourite, the Chloé Eau De Parfum. 

I love the smell of this, it's so elegant and the scent actually stays put for ages which I adore! Not a lot of perfumes seem to last with me, apart from this and the Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay. I love a good floral scent, my favourite 'drugstore' is M&S Autograph in Blush which is a lovely light floral scent.. I am really rubbish at describing scents, but it is a light floral and yet elegant feminine scent which is very me. 

The actual bottle is gorgeous. I love the bow around the edge, the silver band detail and yeah, it's just so lovely and looks so pretty sitting on your vanity case or with the rest of your perfume set. 

I am very happy to have this back in my collection - I actually ran out of this before I went away and now I can refill my Travalo and have the scent with my 24/7 - If you don't know what a Travalo is, it's a small perfume atomiser that you can fill with your favourite perfume and not have to carry the big bottle around or worry about spills. You can only fill it with one scent as I find it mixes scents if you refill it with a different one, but yeah! Happy Casey ^.^

What's your favourite perfume? 
What do you find yourself repurchasing?
What scents do you like? Floral, Woody etc.. (another favourite for me is Fig!)

5 comments:

  1. This perfume is so gorgeous, I want the bottle more than anything it looks so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite perfume is nutmeg and ginger by Jo Malone. I've never smelt your perfume above, the packaging looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a huge fan of oriental scents, in particular Zara 'Oriental', I also love Boss Orange, I always get that for xmas :)

    The bottle is so beautiful, I've never smelt a Chloe perfume but I'm off on holiday in a week so will have to check out duty free.

    Georgia x

    Georgia Petite

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this scent, it reminds me of Christmas for some reason! My all time favourite note is fig too, I love Diptyque Philosykos :)

    Kirstie | www.kimamelybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smell of this perfume so much! It doesn't react well with my skin though so doesn't smell quite right on me :(

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...