Minimal Make-Up;

Sunday 13 July 2014


Hello Lovelies; 

Every now and then I get days where I don't have to do a lot - Go to the part, tidy up, quick shopping trip. You all know those days. Those are days where make-up isn't a must, and I keep it all as basic as possible. 

I generally don't wear a base and if I do need one I'll use my NARS Tinted Moisturiser but I normally get away with just using concealer. I love my NARS Creamy Concealer. It's the perfect match for my skin tone and it's a wonderful concealer to get rid of dark circles - I just use this under my eyes and on any redness/imperfections I want to conceal and that's my skin tone sorted! For my lips, I just apply my Origins Drink Up Hydrating Lip Balm - I have the shade Plum Punch which adds a slight amount of colour to your lips and adds some serious hydration. These start off slightly sticky but settle to a normal lip balm after a few minutes. For brows I use apply a bit of Benefit Gimmie Brow just to fill and make my brows fuller. I love this! I want to try the Mememe version to see how it matches up. Finally I add a bit of Mascara and the Maybelline Full 'n' Soft Mascara is my go to, and much loved mascara. I don't find myself using anything else but this underdog product. I haven't heard a lot about this in the blogging world, and I always wonder 'why?' it's such a great and cheap mascara. 

That's it for my quick and minimal make up. This is generally what most people would wear after going to the gym, or to the gym in some cases. I love a good minimal make up day!

Do you like minimal make up days?
What's on your minimal make up list?
Do you use any of these products?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...