Halloween Eye Make-Up;

Friday 13 September 2013


Hey everyone. I saw this make up design a few days ago and decided to reconstruct it. I love the design. It's a great Halloween eye look for younger children, or for older adults. 

It was so fun to reconstruct it - though I added the purple liner on the bottom. I used L'Oreal Super Slim Liner (everything black - mainly the cat), Gosh Velvet Purple Eyeliner (everything purple except the string) and I used purple string and fake eyelash glue to stick the string. 

I love using seasons to create make up looks as inspiration - or in this case other artists! Halloween is my favourite season to get creative, from Sugar Skulls to SPFX make up! I'll be uploading a lot of new looks this week, and maybe some SPFX in time for Halloween.

I hope you guys like it!

More make up looks soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...