Most Worn Nail Polish (Spring/Summer) - Revlon Blue Lagoon;

Thursday 29 August 2013










Hey everyone! 

Summer is nearly over, and I cannot wait for Autumn to come - berry lips, golden colours and Halloween! But, before the Autumn posts come, here's the most worn (or reached for) nail polish of the Summer/Spring.

Revlon -  Blue Lagoon is a lovely baby blue perfect sky colour with shimmer, but nothing really noticeable. This is the perfect spring/summer shade, and it goes with so many outfits. 

It goes on Opaque in one coat, and it didn't chip on my for 4-5 days - without a topcoat. I've been swapping between blues, mint and coral colours throughout Summer though this is the one that I've been finding myself picking up time and time again.

Revlon is my favourite high street nail brand. The polishes are great quality and feel more expensive than they are. I actually picked this up in the Pound shop at the start of the year, but I would be happy paying the full price of £6.50, which for the quality of them isn't half bad!

What's your favourite Summer nail polish?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...