Product Loving;

Wednesday 10 July 2013


I've always been someone that's HATED moisturising, until now. Recently I've been using Nip+Fab Pistachio Sundae Body Butter - and I LOVE it. It makes me enjoy moisturising my skin again. The smell is something that's rather odd. I've never smelt anything like it before. The smell stays on your skin for about 3 hours after applying it. It doesn't take too long to sink into your skin, and makes your skin feel amazingly soft.

I bought mine in Boots for £8.99 - it's 200mls - though I've been told you can buy it at Savers for £2.99 - a bit of a price difference, right? I'm going to use this throughout summer. Before using this, I used the Palmers Coco Butter with SPF 15 - So I'm going to alternate between the two. If it's more sunny, I'll go with the Palmers as my skin dislikes any sun tan lotion I've tried. 




I think this is really worth the price tag. It lasts a long time. I haven't seen a smaller size of this (apart from Glossybox), but I didn't get it in m Glossybox, so I may have to hunt one down, and use it as it's a 50ml tub, or for travel it may be a case of de-potting it into a smaller pot. I can't stop smelling the product on my skin. It comes in a green plastic pot that's rather big. The actual product is green, which I really love as the colour is very summery.  

They have a few different products in the range - Cherry Tarte, Coconut Latte and Mango Smoothie. They all sound amazing to me, though I think I'm rather in love with this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...