Monthly Round up (June '13);

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Here's a summary of what's been happening in June;


The products I've been wearing a lot this month
-Kevyn Aucoin Balm
-Hourglass Lighting Powder in Diffused Light
-Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
-TBS Lily Cole Cheek and Lip Dome
-Gosh Eyebrow Pen
-Benefit Bad Gale Lash Mascara
-Revlon Eyeshadow Quad in Addictive


Alec all ready and waiting to go to Gymboree - He's been loving going a lot recently, though he's now the oldest baby in the group (the rest are newborn).


My eye savoir with all this hay fever around, I had to run out in Oxford to find this because it got a hell of a lot worse when we arrived. 


Selfie of the month. I adore this picture as I'm not very photogenic. I'm wearing Urban Decays Flushed palate on my cheeks.


Upside down picture of me and Alekai (Alec) in Oxford - just having a relaxing day.


Beauty things I keep in my bag - it's pretty tame compared to how it normally is.


Alec finger feeding himself a chocolate biscuit - it went everywhere. 


Glen and Alec - Getting a taxi back from Oxford on a boiling hot day


Alec falling asleep while in Oxford - His eczema flared up while we were there. 



Oxford Make up Bag.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...