July Favorites

Sunday 28 July 2013


Hey everyone. It's the time of the month again where the feeds and Youtube has the montly favorites blogs/videos up, so here's the things I've been using and loving throughout the month of July.

Let's start with the more exciting things for the month, Make up!


Urban Decay's Naked Basics Palate - I've been using this a lot throughout the month with having to get early trains - and this is handy to always keep in your bag for a day to night look. It has 6 colours in in it and they're all very natural with 5 matte and one shimmer one. I use 4 colours mostly out of this palate. Venus - the white shimmer colour is used on the inner corner to highlight your eyes and make them bigger - Naked 2 - used all over the lid and Faint, I sometimes use this on the crease to create a natural day time look - I also use faint to fill in my eyebrows. Crave is great as an eyeliner, though I just used it on the outer corner of my eye to give a nice liner look without it being over the top.

Real Techniques Detailer Brush - I've been using this throughout July to fill in my brows, and also to use to apply liner to my eyes from the basic palate. It's so easy to use!

Soap and Glory Solar Powder - My everyday bronzer - It's so light and natural on my pale skin. I don't have to work at it too much to have great looking natural bronzed skin. If you have pale skin this is perfect for you.

Duwop's Private Coral Lipstick - I got this as part of the Holiday collection. I love all the Duwop's lipsticks. They self adjust to you ph levels giving you the perfect shade. Coral is great during the summer and it really does adjust to suit my skintone. I've tried it on a few people and they all love the colour it adapts to.

NARS Creamy Concealer in Vanilla - Lovelovelove! I LOVE this product. High Coverage, Perfect colour, doesn't dry out your skin - just perfect! I've tried a lot of high end and high street concealers and this trumps them all. Just an all round great concealer. I love it and I'll continue to repurchase this over and over again. 


Dr Renaud's Raspberry Soft Cream - This is the moisturising I've been alternating with 4 others, but I gotta say, this is my favorite. Doesn't irritate my skin, leaves it baby soft without being greasy or oily, and is a perfect base for all my foundation. It has the most amazing smell of berries and the only con is a price tag of £25 - I'm still debating if it's worth it but I do love it and I've been using it more than any others this month.

Origins No Puffery Cooling Eye Mask - One word - Hayfever. This is a life saver with my hayfever and just everyday life. I have a 7 month old so my eyes have been some battering over the last 7 months and with hayfever season in they get puffy and red time to time. This really helps dull it down and just makes me feel better about how horrible they look sometimes. A concealer can get rid of the darkness but this helps with the lines and puffiness - just brilliant! 


Simple's Moisturiser Boots Hydro Mist - In summer I feel you do need to keep a mist with you to cool yourself down and give your skin a shot of moisturiser. I've been alternating between three sprays, but this has been the one I've been leaning towards recently. It adds moisture and doesn't leave your make up running down your face. It's all well and goo drinking lots but a shot of moisture doesn't do any harm. 




Marks and Spencers Blush Perfume - This is my all time favorite perfume. I don't understand why people pay so much money on perfume with scents like this one that's under £10. You can get great smelling perfume for Avon, or Marks and Spencers. I'll always buy this. It's the perfect scent for summer. It's a mature floral scent and it's divine.

Prevaline Nasal Spray - HayMax is great to stop my sneezing with Hayfever, but nothing else but Prevaline is the only thing that's been stopping my eyes getting itchy. No eye drop or anything seems to help apart from this. I keep this with my at all times now. 

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends - This just helps my hair get back it's natural curls back as my hair goes frizzy during the week or if I need to put dry shampoo on it this creates a heat less style that looks amazing.

Dove Hair Therapy Hair Oil - Leave in - I use this after I've washed my hair. It smells amazing and leaves it so soft and silky. I'm going to use this up quickly as I've gone through so much of the bottle already. Can't say enough good things about it. It's well worth the money. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...