Mememe - Boho Balm - Cheek and Lip Tint in Coral and Taupe

Saturday 15 June 2013


With it being the festival season and all, it's silly not to include a festival product in this months posts - a festival products being this cheek and lip balm from Mememe. You can buy this from any Superdrug store for £6.50 - though you can find it cheaper on EBay.

The product come in a metal tin, with a cute vintage design on it. You can buy this in one other shade that's a Pink and Red. I love using this on my lips. It can be a bit drying so be sure to put lip balm on before. I wouldn't put this on my cheeks as its too sticky and just doesn't look right. It's a bit too greasy.



You do get a lot of product in the tin, so you won't run out anytime soon. The reason I added this, though it isn't good on the cheeks, it's still two lip colours in one, and if you want more of a colour, you can add more product to get more pigmentation. It does last a good 3hrs on me, but lip products never seem to last that long on me.


The two colours are prefect for summer and spring. Even though I don't think they make a great cheek balm, but for the lips they're perfect. They are more subtle than the Red and Pink alternative, and it goes better with my natural look. They have the same smell as Sleek Pout Pots - am artificial vanilla type smell which I'm not too keen on. 

(Above is the shade Coral, and below is the shade Taupe)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...