The Boyfriend Jean;

Friday 13 May 2016



Hello Lovelies;

I am very much someone that is stuck in her ways. I am a super skinny jean kinda girl - I don't tend to wear anything else apart from those and leggings - I've tried to branch out my style and go into 'the boyfriend jean,' trend. 

Boyfriend jeans are pretty easy to style - For shoes I would go with white or black converse, some strappy heels or sandals. I don't generally wear heels so for me it's converse/Vans or Sandals. With this look I used my high top black and white converse, but I folded them over to give a more casual (can you make converse more casual?) look. 

For tops - You can wear a tee or baggy jumper/Sweater - I went with a stripy tee, but because it was a bit cooler I decided to add a leather jacket and grey scarf as well. I have now got something other than skinny jeans to wear! I am loving this style though. 

Shoes - Converse
Top - Whistles
Jeans - Crafted
Leather Jacket - Zara 

Do you wear boyfriend jeans/Would you wear this style?
What's your go-to clothing?
I'm all for ripped jeans - are you?

9 comments:

  1. I've never tried boyfriend jeans, I've stuck to my favourite style for far too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love boyfriend jeans when I was a bit smaller ;). Love your flat lay shot too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of boyfriend jeans but I just don't think they would suit me x

    Zoe Mountford x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans are absolutely lush! I love how frayed they are. And paired with converses is always a must

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great. I wish I had the figure to wear those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to wear these so much when I was younger, they look so lovely with converse! I'm in love with your blog and photos, the design and header are so lovely! I followed you on GFC :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your distressed pair is so pretty!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried wearing boyfriend jeans but they just don't look flattering on me at all. I love them but they drown my petite frame. I love yours though and I envy anyone who can rock the boyfriend jeans. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...