Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment Review;

Thursday 19 May 2016


Hello Lovelies;

Today I am reviewing an eye cream that I haven't seen a lot of hype about, but it really deserves it. The Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment is priced at £20 for 14g which doesn't seem like a lot, but you get a lot of products for your price. You can buy it from Feelunique, HoF, SpaceNK and lots more! 

This eye cream mainly claims about hydrating which is something I sorely need for my under eye area. My under eyes get seriously dry, and does it help...Hell yes! As you can see it looks like a cream, but when you massage it in it turns into a oily consistency. You don't have to wait long before it sinks in so you can apply your under eye concealer - which makes it great for day and night purpose.

I do only use this during the day as I use the Benefit Boi-ing concealer which isn't very hydrating. I mainly use this to hydrate, but for my darkness I haven't really found the perfect eye cream - I am still on the hunt for a nighttime eye cream to combat my darkness so if anyone has any recommendations  I would be happy to hear them! 

I really do love this and just using it during the morning means that it will last ages. It's perfect for anyone that needs hydrating and a base before applying concealer. 

Have you tried this eye cream?
Do you use eye cream?
If so, whats your favourite?


5 comments:

  1. I'm currently not using an eye cream. I've been looking for one to invest in - this one sounds great! I must get my hands them xx

    LPage Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear by this eye cream, I love it so much! I get really dry under eyes too and I find it does just the trick :) xxx
    ohzelda.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually read a few reviews of this eye cream and they all seem very positive - this sounds like a fab product! I don't really use eye creams myself but perhaps I should start, this one sounds great. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great products..I would love to try this one also. Now a days I am using under eye cream Revitol while sleeping at I saw the positive results :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never use this eye cream before but I've used Benefit's and it kind of reduce my dark under eyes. Nice post :D

    http://www.pastelfreakgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...